If you are a novice gambler and are starting to want to know how roulette works. We will get to know Roulette types first. Mainly, the roulette wheel consists of numbers from 0–36. The numbers are not arranged in sequence betting. But are alternating color between red and black. The important equipment is a steel ball that will be used to roll while spinning the wheel.
An important part of betting is the roulette table. There are two types of roulette. And playing roulette with each type of table is slightly different.
1) European roulette tables range from 0–36 for a total of 37 numbers. Which is a type where players have more chances to win.
2) American roulette tables are numbered 0–36 and another 00 is added for a total of 38 numbered slots will increase the possibility.
As for the betting tables, there are numbers along with different betting formats. We will go into more detail in the next section UFABET
Rules for playing roulette.
The rules of roulette are pretty simple. There is nothing complicated. The way to play roulette generally is that players have to bet to predict in each turn. Which steel ball will stop. by predicting results in a variety of formats whole single number A range of numbers. Such as 1-18 or 19-36. Includes even-odd numbers, black-red numbers.
The bets are difficult – easy to come out, each of which is different. This will affect the payout rate that will be more or less depending on how hard or easy the bet is.
1) When playing roulette in each turn. There will be a countdown timer for the players to place bets according to the desired format. Along with choosing the amount of credit or the amount you want to bet Each type of bet has different payout rates.
2) When the time for placing bets expires Casino staff will spin the wheel. Along with throwing the ball along the spin of the roulette wheel When the ball has landed on the spinning chute The staff will call “No more bets” which means no more bets are accepted in that turn.
3) After the ball stops The number at which the ball stops will be visualized on the screen so that players can compare them to check the outcome of each turn.