Play roulette is easy. There are two game features, the table and the roulette wheel. The numbers on the wheel are paired with the table for European betting. Those numbers are 0 to 36.
On the steering wheel, numbers will be randomly distributed. and will alternate between red and black.
The way you win is by guessing which number the ball will pick. when it falls into the spinning wheel
On the table there are many options besides 36 numbers that you can choose from. It is divided into inside bets and outside bets.
Inside: This is a bet that focuses on specific numbers.UFABET
Outside: This is a bet that surrounds numbers in additional boxes.
You can do anything and as many times as you want.
Here’s the breakdown of what you can bet. You can play them all at once!
- Single: Pick a single number with 35 to 1 winning chances.
- Multiples: You can place bet chips on multiple single numbers to help protect your bets.
- Split: Turn off two numbers by chip or chip. Place the chip on the line between adjacent numbers.
- Street Bet: Place a bet on three numbers. Vertically running columns such as 1, 2 and 3 are roadside bets. Place half the chip on the bottom number of three and a half in the dozen bet boxes.
- Corner Bet: Place a bet on four numbers by placing your bet chip in the middle of the four participating numbers.
- Six Line Bet: This is a bet that matches the street bet. But it covers six numbers instead of three. Just slide the chip to the center line of the 2 vertical columns and you have 6 numbers covered.
- Column Bet: There are three horizontal rows where each row has a 2-to-1 marked at the end. Select these to cover all numbers in a row.
- Dozen Bet: There are three betting areas on the table marked 1st 12, 2nd 12, and 3rd 12, covering the numbers in section 12, so you have 1 to 12, 13, 24, 25 to 36.
- Odds/Even: You can bet on whether the ball will land on odd or even numbers.
- Over/Under: You can choose whether the selected number is between 1 and 18 or between 19 and 36.
- Red or Black: Just choose between red and black.