Pok Deng rules If the first card in the Player’s hand has a point (numeric value) of eight or nine points. Players will receive poker cards. Such players must turn their cards up. As they are considered good and the player cannot draw more cards. The same rules apply when the dealer gets a poker card as well. If the dealer does not have a poker card. Can ask selected players to show their cards to know if they should draw more or have a good card.
Your score in Pok Deng depends on the type of card you have in your hand. Which is Point and Bounce (Bet Multiplier). Point is the value of the unit digit from the sum of your hand: the Ace. Hands 2 to 9 are worth their face value. While 10, Jack, Queen and King are worth zero or ten. In practice if you have two 8’s in your hand. The total is 16. So the point of You are 6. Which is considered a high score. games by UFABET
The combination of hand cards determines the bounce or bet multiplier:
- Double Bounce – Player holds two cards in hand of the same suit or the same number or is a flush. The double bounce pays the maximum payout twice the stake.
- Three Bounce – Player holds three cards of the same suit in their hand. The triple bounce pays a maximum payout of three times the stake.
Cards without special combinations are treate as one bounce. The types of cards you can get in Pok Deng can be as follows: Pok Deng rules
- Pok – the starting card worth eight or nine points.
- Tong – All three cards of the same number.
- Three Yellow (Three Tiles) – Three cards whose face is Jack, Queen, King.
- Normal – any other type of card